我的男女百分比

心灵避暑所
37.0%男性倾向,63.0%女性倾向
评点:文章构思曲折精巧,文字清新脱俗,婉约中透出洒脱,可谓淡妆浓抹总相宜。
yodao | 博客男女

"studying" in the library

I noe I noe, I am sooooo lazy recently and my blog is full of videos, songs, and forward passages~
Busy studying, as SPM is round the corner (8 days left).
Going to the state public library almost everyday, from around 10 am till 6 pm, my whole life is filled with form 5 history, which makes me feel so frustrated, ARGH~~~~ I just can't imagine how do other people can get an A+ in this stupid subject, in my case, after studying and studying for hours, I'll find out that I actually learned nothing in the end, ISH!!!

Ok, I'll stop murmuring about the irritating subject and start talking about happy incidents which happen in the library.

Many among my friends, like siang, doubt that I can concentrate in my studies in library, i think they think it is more comfortable to study at home. To me, it is quite impossible to study at home - I always got attracted to my laptop, and then I'll switch it on by telling myself "just an hour", and I'll start online, then I'll stay in front of it till I'm ready to go to bed. Totally addicted to the internet, especially FACEBOOK, wuwu~

And, if you guys think that I'm so hardworking to go study in the library, that is a big mistake. Those who know me well should know that I am a super duper hyper extremely lazy person, and the only reason that makes me spend hours in the library is...... the CITY PLAZA located right opposite of the library, and I can spend an hour (sometimes even more) shopping there, well, it is not that I'm trying to be lazy, it is called as lunch time, haha~

Studying is a super boring process, and in order to make my studying process more interesting, I decided to extend my lunch time, hehe~ This few days I spent about 2.5 hours shopping (window shopping, actually) and having lunch with my friends. Yesterday, Joseph and I spend 30 minutes to search for roti canai near the city plaza, because he said he miss the taste of roti canai, and after that we spent about 2 hours hanging around in the plaza, buying nothing. It is fun though, looking at the cute stuffs in the gift shops makes my mood good, and looking at the handphones in the racks makes Joseph excited (he kept repeating "can RM70 buy this handphone?").

And on Sunday, I met Kok Gene, and we also spent 2 hours ++, playing the "ding ding" (I don't know what is the name) and looking at dvds and necklaces. We chatted about his girlfriend, should be ex-girlfriend now, feel quite pity to him, break up a month before the exam, sure will influence his studies...

Thats why I insist to study at the public library, not because I really wanna study, I just wanna go shopping or hanging around, hehe... And I don't really study in the library, most of the time is spent on daydreaming, reading magazines, listening to the songs in my mp3, and even sleeping.

Do you wanna join me to "STUDY" in the library, my friend?

0 comments: