我的男女百分比

心灵避暑所
37.0%男性倾向,63.0%女性倾向
评点:文章构思曲折精巧,文字清新脱俗,婉约中透出洒脱,可谓淡妆浓抹总相宜。
yodao | 博客男女

2012 = super duper hyper extremely NICE!!!



Went to the state public library today, planned to study my poor history. (As a reminder, history exam is on Wednesday and Thursday, the first 2 days of SPM. )


Then in the afternoon, Siang came and join me, then we studied and chatted, and we talked about the 2012 movie. I said I want to watch it sooo much, because it looks very attractive.
Suddenly, we came out with a thought that there is a cinema in the City Plaza, right in the opposite of the library, and...

Yup, we decided to watch it!!!


Siang went to the cinema and asked whether there is still empty seats, you know what? We were sooooo lucky that there are just exactly two empty seats left! Unfortunately, (or maybe I should say FORTUNATELY), those are couple seats. So bo bian, I (or we) have to compromise lo, if not I have to wait for a long time or won't even have the chance to watch it, as SPM is really near.


Actually, the couple seats have no difference from the usual ones la, just that the bar between the two seats can be shifted... So, we had the best view, the couple seats are located at the furthest from the giant screen. Felt a bit weird at the beginning, sitting at the couple seat with a guy who is not my boyfriend. Luckily Siang also don't have a girlfriend yet, ha ha~


2012, the long awaited movie, is a lot better than what I had expected. The graphics and the sound effects are perfect. So does the storyline! It is very exciting, watching the main character, Jackson, driving his limousine as fast as possible, as the cracking earth crust and collapsing buildings are tailing after him. It also makes me breathless when I saw the scene of Sasha driving the huge plane, crushing down the cliff. Falling in love with the brave Sasha, although it happened to be that Sasha had an unusual relationship with the fat guy's girlfriend, whose name I had forgotten...

the scene when Jackson is running to the small plane, trying to reach for his ex-wife, Kate


It is quite embarrassing that I cried (should be said as "dropping my tears") thrice in the cinema, once when Adrian call his dad, once when the presidents vote to open the gateway, and I had forgotten what made me cry the third time... I don't know whether Siang detected my sobs, hopefully he didn't... Why am I such a crybaby? The scenes are actually not very touching, but my tears just dropped without my permission, ISHHH~~~


This is not a happy ending movie, although it looks happy, only 4,000,000 people survived isn't a very happy ending, I guess... Anyway, human don't extinct, and the elephants don't neither, it's funny watching them sending the elephants to the ships using helicopters, the huge animal hung in mid air, ha ha~


Erm... Actually I didn't tell my mum that I went to watch the movie, I think she'll be mad if she knows that... So, to avoid her from being angry and gain more wrinkles, I decide to keep this a SECRET, shhh... He he he...

2 comments:

x)  said...

期待2012 xD

心怡 said...

真的很好看哦~