我的男女百分比

心灵避暑所
37.0%男性倾向,63.0%女性倾向
评点:文章构思曲折精巧,文字清新脱俗,婉约中透出洒脱,可谓淡妆浓抹总相宜。
yodao | 博客男女

College Life~

Those who're expecting college life to be fun, challenging or interesting, you can stop your dream by now. Due to my experience (for 3 days), it is juz damn suffering.

Haiz, for this couple of days, I honestly do not understand what the lecturers are talking about. And I'm only here for 3 days, but I already have 2 assignments to prepare~ Walao, even the folio in secondary school also I almost never do, and now I have to do assignments WITHOUT COPYING!!! It sounds damn terrible to me, wuwuwu~~~ The more frightening thing is, I WON'T PASS MY EXAM IF I DUN DO MY ASSIGNMENTS~~~

SH*T!!!

I wanna go home~~~ Wuwuwu~Since I haven't bought a broadband yet, life seems to be more and more boring. Now I would rather hang out at skul instead of going back to my room~ Of course I brought a few books with me, but still.

Anyway, I managed to make a few friends here, but it is not the same feeling as hanging out with my old gang back in Alor Setar. I miss them a lotttt~

Haiz, too much things for me to suit myself in. But I think I can handle it(at least I', doing well this far).

ps: The seniors will throw a beach party, a HUGE beach party. Going? Not going?

4 comments:

xlnyeong said...

Which college are you in?

Maybe you haven't gotten used to it yet. For me, college life is x10000 times better than secondary school.

心怡 said...

Wuwu, i'm having homesick~~~

心怡 said...

Wuwu, i'm having homesick~~~

ChoocolateHJY said...

Wow~~~
Sammy, It's okay la~
Later you may adapt the college life de~
No matter what, if you feel bored, you can call me anytime. I'm 24 hours on call~
Specially for you~haha^^