我的男女百分比

心灵避暑所
37.0%男性倾向,63.0%女性倾向
评点:文章构思曲折精巧,文字清新脱俗,婉约中透出洒脱,可谓淡妆浓抹总相宜。
yodao | 博客男女

I don't know how to write a RESUME?

Trying to apply whatever the hell I can apply -- scholarships, loans... And then suddenly I found a scholarship that I have to apply without a form! I NEED TO WRITE A RESUME!!! OMG!!!

It is ridiculous, a SPM leaver with A+ in English, and an 1A in 1119, CAN'T write a RESUME!!! And now, in order to apply for the scholarship, I have to find a resume model online. Shit!!! Okay, it is NOT my fault. You see, we were never asked to write a resume in class or in exams... So it is surely not my fault for not being able to write a simple resume. Or maybe my teachers did taught me, but since it was long long time ago, I had forgotten how to write the whole thing. So I decided to give up, and continue it tomorrow. Quite exhausted with the scholarship thing now...

Feeling so helpless right now. Don't know what to do, or maybe there's even nothing for me to do~ A few of us had already gone to colleges to study, and I'm apparently still doing nothing at home. I thought things would go more easily after the SPM results were announced, and after that, I realized that I still have to wait, for the scholarships, loans, est.

Haiz, everyone's studying, or at least preparing to go studying, and I'm doing nothing! Wasting time at home, sleeping, surfing the net, eating playing bathing shitting... Arghhhh~ And now I'm getting use to my bloody laziness~~~

Can someone tell me how can I get rid of my stupid idiotic laziness???

0 comments: