我的男女百分比

心灵避暑所
37.0%男性倾向,63.0%女性倾向
评点:文章构思曲折精巧,文字清新脱俗,婉约中透出洒脱,可谓淡妆浓抹总相宜。
yodao | 博客男女

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas eve!!! And when people celebrate it with nice costumes and nice food, dinners, parties, I'm celebrating it with my own way, having instant noodles and milk for dinner, doing laundry, and doing revision for the finals. 
HOW PATHETIC!!!!
And, as if it is not enough to miss the christmas celebration, my finals starts on 27th December, a day before my BIRTHDAY! DAMN IT!!!

So, this year, I've missed the Winter Solstice and the Christmas Eve, and I don't think I can celebrate Christmas and my birthday. And not to mention the countdown on new year eve! I hate the finals!! And why does the college always set the date of examinations throughout the whole series of festivals?

This is so depressing, and I just don't feel like I wanna study.

This is a blue, blue Christmas.

And if you're celebrating it with overwhelming happiness, mind to share some? 

0 comments: